Dry Hole Coupler Kit
Here at G&O we build a lot of our own products and make better ways to work and drill.
We built the Dry Hole Coupler Kit here in the G&O Diamond Drilling shop Hay Lakes, Alberta, Canada. Thanks go to Mr. Bill of Formation Capital Mining, who suggested we design and build the Dry Hole Coupler Kit.
The Dry Hole Coupler Kit is designed for:
- drill holes that are experiencing water loses due to faulty ground
- drilling in near waterless holes that are very low on water
- drill holes that don’t hold the drilling fluids due to fractures in the rock or the hole.
The Danger and Risk!
- When lowering an empty core tube to do your next drill run in a dry rod string. The over shot ears may release the inner tube and drop it in a free fall very fast down into your drill hole. The tube then hits with such force that it tears the core barrel apart, also knocking the crown off the bit. In some case’s the drilling core barrel and drill bit is destroyed. This great damage to your coring equipment, of course, results in loss of time and repair costs.
- Also if the crown of the drill bit is knocked off, then drilling it out will be required.
- Running the Dry Hole Coupler kit, you are likely to save the inner tube, the outer barrel and drill bit.
- The Dry Hole Coupler kit is built to fold and break before destroying all coring equipment.
- Saving you the time & cost to replace the damaged equipment.
Order the Dry Hole Coupler Kit today and start saving drilling cost dollars!